Sunday, March 2, 2008

What are home teachers for?








Rand & his son David Pratt have been our home teachers since we moved in. They have been faithful each month & my boys are obsessed with David's spikey hair and how he does it. Today they came and taught us about Enos and then David became our hairstylist. It was fun watching David do their hair (you were a good sport) and watch how excited my boys were. Dane has been saying the last few weeks when he does his own hair, that he wants it spikey like David's. Well today it was done. Thanks for being wonderful home teachers and for the SPIKEY hair!

6 comments:

Clarissa said...

Wow Tiff! Way to go, cool blog! After reading and looking at the pics . . . we might like living in Gilbert after all!

Marcie said...

That is awesome. I wonder if I could find a home teacher that would do MY hair. :)

jen said...

Tiff, I am so glad the blog is up and going. Looks great. Now I can know even more about your life! You poor thing. Cute boys, and I wish that Chase's hair would stay put as well as those Pratt boys!

Lynnette said...

Happy days are here again! So glad you're blogging. I know what you're thinking...blogging is kind of like scrapbooking and scrapboooking is something I personally don't ever have time for or enjoy because I don't ever have time. Did I say I don't have time enough? :) Anyway, blogging has been my answer to my guilt for not scrapbooking!! I love it and hope you do too. I can't wait to read more about your fun and cute family. :)

Unknown said...

Love that picture of the boys looking up to the cool Priesthood holder. Love the Pratts.

Aimee said...

Tiff, I'm lalaloving the blog! So glad I can now "spy" on your life. BTW, who has hometeachers that are that cool?