Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Pageant





I know this is not good to acknowledge, but we don't actually go to the Easter Pageant every year, but this year it was great weather & we decided to go. (I guess it was I, since Cannon was in Cali with his brother taking in the PAC 10 basketball tournament.) We started out last Monday March 10th, going w/the Quackenbush's to the Visitor's Center to watch the Reflections of Christ Video and see the actual photos. This was a wonderful video and the photograph's are amazing. We took all 9 boys to Charleston's for dinner around 8pm. We had to make sure it wasn't too crowded before we decided we could do 9 boys at a nice restaurant. It worked out great and my boys all devoured the ribs, just like there dad.
Then Wednesday night, my family was going to the Easter Pageant with Grandma Mae, so I decided with Cannon out of town, it was a good thing to do and with the great weather. It was a great evening. The whole day was a busy one, but what a great way to end the day. The pageant was of course wonderful. They changed a few things like they usually do, but I have to say hitting the Visitor's Center & then the Easter Pageant in 3 days was wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiffany!

You look great! I'm so glad my girls will have some cute boys to marry!