Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Colter is 3 months old TODAY


I can't believe that 3 months has already gone by. Time goes by too fast. I never thought of myself as loving the baby stage, but it makes me kind of sad knowing that this will be my last baby and he is growing so fast. I love to see him smile each time he is fed and when his brothers smile at him. When can even get him to giggle a little when we really get him going. I love to hear him cooing. He definitely is not my best sleeping baby, but oh well, I guess we will spoil him since he is the last. Most nights he spends sleeping in one of my arms, just so I can get some sleep. I am too tired to fight him. It took him about 2 months to finally start growing, and get past his birth weight, but now we are really noticing changes in him. I will post his stats later as I can't remember them.

3 comments:

jen said...

Tiff, you got a smiling picture. So cute! Thanks for yesterday, it was fun. The boys will be off and running with the other two soon, kinda sad how fast it goes!

Aimee said...

I can't believe it's been 3 months. He is so very cute. And hey, he's your last, why not let him sleep in your arms for a while..They're only little once. I let Miles sleep in my arms when he was a baby and he still sneaks into our bed and wants to snuggle. I know, I know, but there could be worse things. Anyway, happy 3 months Colter...so sweet!

Clarissa said...

Cool.... i just discovered you have a blog. Keep it up Sis! Tell the 5 fun boys hi from uncle brad