Sunday, March 23, 2008

The best baby gift ever- Thank you Grandma Christensen


We received the best baby gift ever. You may think it is kind of late, but I have been anxiously waiting for this gift. While I was pregnant, my MIL-Michele said for a baby gift she would like to give us a book of Colter's life from birth to blessing. Well on Monday the 17th, she delivered the best gift ever. She did a fantastic job. Thanks for all your time you put into it. I love the fact that I didn't have to do it, besides, she did a much better job than I would have. We all love it! Thanks for being the greatest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Colter really is the cutest - love how happy he is. You can pawn your boys off on us anytime. And yep, you do have an amazing MIL. Thanks for stopping by, next time its card time.

Tara said...

hey Tiff...I am happy that I have a blogger friend! I have one that mostly just my sisters and mom read to keep on our lives.
I will put you as a link there.
mine is www.taralivewell.blogspot.com