Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break - Fun in the SUN!!

Well yesterday was the start of our 2 1/2 weeks of Spring Break. I love when the kids don't have school. That means no schedule! The weather is great right now. Yesterday Dane & Cooper went to Grandma's to spend a hour, which ended up being all day. They had fun with Grandma & ended up jumping in her freezing cold pool. So, grandma made them hot cocoa, with unlimited amounts of whipping cream, which equates to happy boys and a darling picture. Today we did the skate park with the Loves and everyone had a good time. It was sunny and thus Colter's first Sunburn. I thought I was doing a good job of keeping him out of the sun, but I guess not that good. Luckily it is a pretty mild one, unlike Dad's a few weeks ago. Tomorrow we are going SWIMMING. Yes, that is right. It is suppose to be 84 degrees and the pool is heated. Sounds fun except for putting this body back into a swimsuit. Scary!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

2 1/2 weeks??? Who gets that long of a spring break? WOW! I'm really jealous. Sounds like the perfect time to schedule a trip to Arizona. BTW, Colter just keeps getting more and more adorable (poor sunburned cheeks).

Melissa Stadler said...

I love that you have a blog my friend!! Oh..we need pictures of your first appearance at the pool for sure.
Coulter is the cutest little guy.
I am serious..he is beyond handsome. I love his sweet little smile.

foreveryoung said...

I saw your link on Andrea's blog and had to come spy on your cute family, especially your new little guy! Congrats (it's a little late, but hey...), he is definately a cutie with those perfect little kissing cheeks!

Unknown said...

Tiffany, have you taken your kids to the easter pagent or the new film at the temple? If not, lets do it this weekend! We need a dose of the Christensens in our lives!