Sunday, April 6, 2008

Funny "Floyd" & Conference


Funny "Floyd" getting us to laugh again. We were in the middle of watching the morning session, when Cooper comes walking in wearing his church clothes. He KNOWS he is quite the funny guy.

Conference weekend is always fantastic. We loves being inspired by our Prophet and General Authorities. So far is has been great and we look forward to the last session today. This is baby Colter enjoying conference. (Actually mom & dad enjoying it with him asleep!)

The Conference pack that got sent around the internet has been wonderful. The boys have been enjoying it, but mainly Dane. This is Dad and Dane working on the word search. We love being able to hang out together, relaxed as a family, listening to the words of our Prophet.

5 comments:

vimahi said...

Your boys are so cute!! I'm so glad to know that you have a blog. I am a blogger spyer (I guess) I got your address off adriane hapgoods -

Visit mine soon

Adriane said...

Tiff,

I'm impressed that you were able to watch conference. We tivoed it and tried to watch all four sessions, but with a 2 year old, and a baby, it was pa-retty tough. Thank goodness for Tivo. Tom and I are going to watch it chunk by chunk. Love your cute boys. Maybe we could make a match with one of my girls! You never know. How funny would that be!

The UnMighty said...

Sounds like a great day. Good looking family you got there.

I have a bother in Eagle Mt. Do you know any Quinn's?

Unknown said...

I thought we were gonna have a year without livestock being placed in our back yard - but no - Christensens have to get the rooster exchange going again. You know, this puts you in our prank of the month chain.

Hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

Monster Truck pictures, please.