Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bryson- The Camera Man


Bryson Loves getting his pictures taken. I had to take this because I was cracking up when I saw that he put his chair on top of mine. The weather in AZ has been great lately. A little warm during the day, but we have spent several late afternoons outside on the lawn watching the kids ride bikes and enjoying an AZ Spring.

Bryson working on his camera skills. Sometimes he gets everyone in the shot and sometimes not!




Bryson loves getting his pictures taken and LOVES even more to use the camera & take pictures. It seems like I am always trying to take away the camera so it stays in one piece and does not get broken. I even gave him one of my old camera's with film, but after the flash going off several times and being dropped even more, it is now broken. Who knows, we may actually have a professional photographer in the family someday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Are you kidding me? I've got to find you on Lynette and Kelly's blog? You're in trouble lady!

Unknown said...

When are you posting the Monster Truck night? Gotta see those pictures.