Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's day = Wonderful Husband = Lake Tahoe

Reno Nevada Temple

I am one lucky lady! I have the best husband and kids. For Mother's Day, Cannon gave me a trip to Lake Tahoe. He had it all planned out & even had the babysitting all arrange. We left the day after Mother's day, May 12 and came home late on the 14th. It was a much needed little vacation for just the two of us. My mom kept Colter & Bryson and Cannon's mom kept the older kids, so they could go to school. The weather was perfect and that country is beautiful. The ski resort called Heavenly is there & I definately know why they call it that. This whole place is Heavenly. We biked, hiked and swam (not in Lake Tahoe, way to cold), but our hotel had the nicest indoor pool we have ever seen. It was such a relaxing and fun vacation. We ate at one of the top 10 Steakhouses in the country called Ciera. It was delicious and very romantic. We had our own booth with a curtain surrounding the whole table. Thanks to our parents for keeping the kids. Thanks to my wonderful husband for planning such a wonderful few days away. I love you so much and love vacationing with you!!

P.S. Sorry for the cloudy spot on all the pictures. We are bummed that they are there, but we discovered that the lens had Bryson (our boys who loves to play with the camera) fingerprints all over it.

4 comments:

jen said...

I am jealous, looks like fun. Way to go Cannon! And Tif if someone deserved a Mothers Day treat it is defiantely you. Mother to the neighborhood!!!!!!!!!

Adriane said...

Cannon, that is the sweetest Mother's Day present. I'm going to show Tom this post to give him some ideas for next year when we aren't nursing a baby. Tiff, it was great seeing you. I have a great picture of your pretty kitchen. I love ya! Adriane

Tara said...

wow! what a fun treat for you Tiffany! Those are the best times, when it is just quick and you don't have time to stress about getting everything ready beforehand. What a great guy to do all that!

Magnificent Myers said...

I know this blog is Tiff's thing, but Cannon--Sid and I were a little disappointed that there wasn't a good kissing picture of you and Tiff at that ROMANTIC restaurant booth. Maybe next time you should invite us so we could give you the proper cues! We are, after all really good at it!
You guys are great. We are just sad that we don't get to see you more.
LOve your blog Tiff!