Friday, May 23, 2008

Can our baby really be crawling?

Last Sunday (May 18th) we put the boys to bed and Cannon & I were just hanging out with Colter. Cannon set Colter down and came into the kitchen. A few minutes later and went to see Colter on the other side of the family room. I asked Cannon if he set Colter all the way over here. He said "No" and we were shocked to realize he got there all by himself. We went to get the video and this is what we saw. He had a blast chasing this empty water bottle that he just never could quite get a hold of. We love this little guy, 5 months old and crawling, times goes too fast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Tiff, this is Adriane talking even though it says it's Tom. Colter is darling. I can't believe how strong he is! Little Olivia is just hanging out on her tummy still. Oh well. All in time. Hope you have a great week!

Allison said...

Hey Tiff! It's cousin Alli! Colter is adorable and I can't believe he's only 5 months and moving already! I guess he wants in on all the brother action! Your boys are getting so big and I love checking in with you guys on your blog!