Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Time to get with it!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have always been bad at keeping a journal. I decided this is the best way to write things down and be able to put pictures with it quickly, since I have almost completely stopped scrapbooking. (Let's just say that Bryson is 3 and I have not done 1 scrapbooking page for him.) What a better way to start 2008 too, so I am already working on one of my goals. Plus, since I just had my 5th boy-Colter 1 month ago, this can start to count for his scrapbook until I get caught up and do the new books online for all my kids. I love these books you can do for any occasion. The bummer is that for most of my kids I didn't have a digital camera, which means I need to scan all my pictures so I can put together books. I have decided for now, I will start with whatever digital pictures I have and try to do books for special occasions. Cannon's mom is giving me a wonderful baby gift, she is doing a book for Colter of his birth, first 2 months, and blessing. Isn't that the greatest? I will already have a book for Colter, and not had to do any of it. Thanks Michele!
I am glad I am finally getting with the times and have actually started a blog. I am horrible with the computer, so I hope that I actually learn how to add pictures and stuff. If not, my good friend Vonda, said she would show me how.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! or Yeah!!! Im a terrible speller. OK, call me and lets get those pictures on. Take your camera everywhere (you'll even enjoy it more if you know your gonna blog about it) I gotta see pictures of that new one!

Unknown said...

Im waiting.........

Unknown said...

Call me, looks like youve fallen off the wagon and you need intervention.